Friday, October 19, 2012

Black leather wrap bracelets

Hi everyone, 

hope you are all doing well. Today I would like to share with you bracelets that I made using black leather and different types of stones and czech fire polished beads. 

purple jade, czech glass beads and elephant button


round hematite, czech glass beads and oval button


lapis lazuli, half lab czech glass beads and oval button

faceted black onyx, czech glass beads and oval button

faceted hematite, czech glass beads and oval button
 

Thanks for looking and have a great day   



5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I invite you to take part in the competition with the clothing store Love!
    The prize is any thing you chose.
    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/2012/12/love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute and pretty:)
    Great blog post:)
    xx


    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a pretty Bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Wrap bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For Sharing...
    After seeing the accessories can't stop from buying...
    Nice to wear and looks pretty after that...
    Trendy arm candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. It means a lot to me :-)

    ReplyDelete